Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Weigh In Victory!

Today at weigh in I was down another 1.6 lbs, despite my poor food choices this week, lack of working out, and alcohol consumption. That brings my total loss to exactly 10 lbs in 6 weeks! I'm hoping to continue at this pace and hit my 10% in 2 weeks and my goal by the end of the year. While I still lost this week, it wasn't as much as I wanted, and I'd like to continue to lose at least 2 lbs every week from here on out. I just need to stick to the plan, get my butt in the gym, and stay motivated....... 

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Congratulations! That is a fantastic weigh-in! In fact, it's exactly how much I lost this week, too. You are doing great and I know you're going to continue to do so!

Nathan said...

Kerrin,

Congrats on the WI, I wish mine was as good as yours was. Keep up the great work!