Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Slacking a little bit....

I apologize for not blogging more religiously lately, but I'm promise I've still been working hard and continuing on my quest to lose......

I've got weigh in tomorrow, hoping to be down about 2 lbs, so keep your fingers crossed for me. I haven't been the best this week in terms of food choices, but it seems to all be evening out. Eat something bad one day, work that much harder the next to make sure I didn't totally slip up.

So here is today's plan so far, with breakfast and lunch already done for the day....

B: Low sugar oatmeal, water

L: Turkey breast, cheese and fat free mayo on a high fiber wrap
- 1 sliced red pepper
-1 cup sliced strawberries
-1 medium banana
-100 calorie Jello pudding
-water

S: 94% fat free popcorn
-1 kiwi
-water

D: Chicken enchiladas with cheese, black beans and corn
-green salad w/ light dressing

No comments: