Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Another Good Week!

I just came back from weigh in a little while ago and was down another 1.4 lbs for a total loss of 13.2 lbs! My goal was to lose 1.7 lbs, but 1.4 is good enough for me! I'm still right on track to hit my 10% target weight by Thanksgiving with 3.8 lbs to lose in the next two weeks (or 1.9 lbs each week for the next two weeks).

I've really got buckle down and follow the plan to a tee to make sure that I stay on track with my weight loss goals. Some people say it's not good to set "lose by" dates, but it works for me! It gives me something short-term to work towards and these mini-goals give me motivation to reach my next benchmark.

Here's my menu for today:

Breakfast:
-Tea with Splenda & fat free milk (no breakfast on weigh in days)

Lunch:
-2 oz turkey breast with 1 slice havarti on whole grain white with fat free mayo, dijon mustard, 1 slice tomato and pickle
-1 serving Baked Lays
-Diet Dr. Pepper

Snack:
-1 cup sliced strawberries
-banana

Dinner:
-Mexican casserole (I'll post the recipe soon)
-Green salad with fat free dressing

Dessert:
Either sugar free jello or pudding

1 comment:

Elle said...

congratulations on another great loss!

i can't wait to see the mexican casserole recipe.