Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Why I am excited to get my ass kicked??

I'm meeting with my trainer, Curtis, tonight for our first workout after my initial consultation and I'm really looking forward to it. I've worked out with a trainer before and had success, but my first trainer was into bodybuilding and I ended up looking a little "bulky" in the arms and shoulders if you know what I mean..... Curtis seems to have a good game plan for helping me strengthen and tone without looking like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

I really hope that he has a plan in store that is going to really push and challenge me. I've got the diet part down, now I really need a great workout to maximize my results and jump start my weight loss.

I've got weigh in tomorrow, but to be truthful, I don't think it's going to go well. I'll either have a slight gain or maintain my current weight thanks to Mother Nature's monthly visit (gotta love retaining water, right ladies?). I also splurged on a lunch outing with coworkers today and got a cheeseburger and fries (Hey, when I'm bitchy, it's best to just let me eat it! :) I'll check back in tomorrow with the results of training session #1 along with the results of my week 10 weigh in. I have a feeling I'm not going to meet my "10% by Thanksgiving" goal........

No comments: