Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Small Weigh-In Victory!

At today's weigh-in I was down another 1.8 lbs, for a total loss of 11.8 lbs in 7 weeks, which is a healthy pace. I'm very excited because I'm only 5.2 lbs from my 10% target goal. One of the goals I made yesterday was to get to my 10% target goal in the next 3 weeks, or by Thanksgiving. That means I would need to lose about 1.7 lbs each week which is a very reasonable loss.

To keep my momentum, I've decided to set another goal of losing 25 lbs total by Christmas (or 13.2 lbs over the next 7 weeks). If I can do that, then I'll be only 16 lbs away from my goal weight, which I want to reach by April 1st. I think with hard work, determination, and some serious time in the gym I can reach these "milestones" I have set for myself.

Keep checking back to see how I'm doing!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Congratulations! That really is a fantastic loss! I'm really happy for you!

Nathan said...

Kerrin,

You are doing GREAT! Keep up the great work!

Nathan said...

Kerrin,

I have a huge weight loss this week of 4lbs, which really makes up for last week. Last week I only lost .4lbs, so it felt great to have this victory.

Let's keep on track!