Thursday, November 20, 2008

Getting my butt in gear....

I had a great time at the gym last night with my friend Christina and got in my interval training on the treadmill. The more I run, the more I remember how much I used to like it when I ran cross country in high school. I also met with my trainer, Curtis for the first time who is going to get me on a weight and resistance training plan to really tone up and lean out. I have the ability to get very muscular arms, shoulders and thighs, so he's going to help me get on a plan to strengthen and tone my body without looking like a female bodybuilder... not pretty in my opinion. Tonight I'm going to get in 25 minutes of interval training on the treadmill and then do a 20 minute upper body and ab circuit followed by LOTS of stretching.....

Here's the meal plan for today:

Breakfast:
-1/2 cup All Whites scrambled egg whites
-Weight Watchers English muffin with 1 tsp light butter
-1 cup fat free milk

AM Snack:
-Was supposed to be an apple, but I got busy and couldn't eat it

Lunch:
-Three mushroom soup
-Lemon-garlic shrimp with vegetables and 1 cup brown rice
-1 cup strawberries
-Diet Dr Pepper

Pre Workout Snack:
-yogurt
-2 hard boiled egg whites

Dinner:
-Gorton's Lemon-butter fish filet
-green salad with light dressing
-Weight Watchers English Muffin

No comments: