Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Back On Track

I've been in software training for the past two days, but it's given me the opportunity to really get back to planning my snacks and meals ahead of time and making healthy choices. 

Breakfast:
-Tea w/ Splenda
-Mini Clif bar

Lunch:
-Tuna salad w/ 12 Club Crackers
-1 sliced red pepper
-1 kiwi

Afternoon:
-100 calorie Jello pudding 

Dinner:
-1 Sea Bass filet 
-steamed zucchini & yellow squash
-mix of brown & wild rice 

I'm planning on either hitting the gym tonight or doing Pilates at home, so dessert will probably be a Mini Clif bar or piece of fruit leather. 

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Kerrin,

Well great to see you back and around. Sounds like you had a great time, and you have to enjoy family and friends when you can! You look great in the photos, so you are definitely on the right track. Well how did WI go for you today. I only loss 0.4 lbs this week, not feeling to up about that. I know it is still a loss, but it is my normal loss. A little frustrated about some food choices last week. At this point it is Oh Well there is Next week! Focusing on the future!