Monday, October 20, 2008

Checking in on my goals for this week

Earlier in the week, I made a few goals for myself, so I figured that I would check back in on the goals for accountability:

1. Lose at least 2 pounds this week
-WI isn't til Wednesday, but I still weigh myself every night and every morning. As of this morning, we are right on track!
2. Stay within my points everyday and not dip into my flex points
-With the activity points I've earned so far, I've stayed within my points everyday.
3. Work out at least 5 days this week
-I've gotten in workouts on Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday and I'll be going tomorrow and Tuesday as well!
4. Make some new dishes that I can make and eat throughout the week
-I'm making the Weight Watchers Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe tonight, so I'm crossing my fingers that I actually like it and can eat it the rest of the week.
5: Drink more water!!
-This is my downfall..... I just can't seem to get in 8 glasses a day! Especially now that it's getting cold.

My meals today have been really good- I'm trying to use up some of the Smart Ones meals that are taking up room in my freezer.

Breakfast:
-Smart Ones English muffin sandwich
-tea with Splenda

Lunch:
-Smart Ones Chicken Enchiladas Suiza
-Green salad with light ranch dressing
-water

Snack:
-1 cup red grapefruit

Pre-Gym:
-1/2 whole wheat bagel with 1 tsp light butter

Dinner:
-Tuna Noodle Casserole
-Green salad with light dressing
-iced tea (unsweet)

1 comment:

Nathan said...

How was the tuna dish you made? I have WI today too, and I'm also hoping for a 2lb lost so I can say good bye to the 310's. How that would be a nice feeling. I got at least 40 AP's in for the week. I had a day of traveling where I did have McDonald's but it only cost me 10 points, because I used WW Mobile to help me through the choices. I wish you the best on your WI today. I'll cross my fingers for you.

As far as the water, I suggest you get that in mostly with you workout. Sometimes I get in 9 cups of water within a workout. That helps me out as it means I can have other beverages later.

It looks like you met most of your goals which is awesome. I can't wait to see what WI says. Yesterday I WI at the gym and I had lost 20 lbs (I've been flucuating about 20lbs the day before WI)...which is scary because I don't know my weight before going to WI. Well take care stop in and say hi when you get a chance!