Saturday, October 11, 2008

Trip to the Grocery Store.....

For most people, the grocery store isn't the Devil. But for me, it's a real threat. I have to carefully dodge the aisles and sections that are dangerous for me like the potato chip aisle, the mac n' cheese section and the frozen pizzas so that I'm not tempted to fill my basket with things I shouldn't be eating. 

I've come to love the produce section, and at Wegman's, how could I not? Never before have I seen such fresh, quality produce that actually makes we WANT to eat tons of veggies. I've started planning my meals in advance, making grocery lists and STICKING TO THEM!! 

Part of my battle is my own fridge. My roommate eats pretty healthy, but last night I came home to half of a chocolate cake in the fridge..... thankfully I had the willpower not to touch it. 

So tonight I'm relaxing, planning my meals for the upcoming week, munching on 94% fat free popcorn and watching UFC.  

No comments: