Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Approaching the moment of truth....

I've got weigh in tomorrow and my goal was to be down  2 lbs. I've been making really good food choices, working out, and sticking to the plan all week, but I'm a little worried that I may have sabotaged myself today. We went to Hooter's for a coworker's birthday and I love the food at Hooter's. I decided to go with a cheeseburger, no mayo, no fries. I hadn't had any breakfast, so I had a whole day's worth of points ahead of me to use. Even though I stayed in within my points today (the burger took 14 of my 24 points) and ran for 30 minutes tonight, I can't help but feel a little guilty for eating the cheeseburger the day before weigh in.  I guess the scale tomorrow will let me know just how guilty I should feel, so I'll check back in with my results tomorrow. 

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Well I got my results in from my WI today and lost 2.5lbs. This feels great with a loss of 29lbs in just 7 weeks! Tell me about your WI today!