Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Menu 10/14/08

I've got weigh in tomorrow morning, so I'm keeping it extra light today with lots of fruits & veggies.

Breakfast:
-1 glass fat free milk
-1/2 cup strawberries
-1/2 cup red grapefruit
-1 packet low sugar apples and cinnamon oatmeal

Morning Snack:
-fat free vanilla yogurt
-1/4 canteloupe

Lunch:
-Balsamic Chicken & mushrooms w/ brown rice (leftovers from last night)
-Green salad w. FF dressing

Afternoon Snack:
-1 red bell pepper w/ FF ranch dip

Dinner:
-Pasta Primavera (Smart taste pasta with zucchini, yellow squash, carrots, aspargus and red pepper and 1/2 cup light alfredo)
-green salad w. FF dressing

Dessert:
-100 calorie pack Devil's Food pudding

2 comments:

theantijared said...

You food looks great today! I liked the Mango WW smart ones, i think they were the fruit selection ones. Not sure, but keep up the good work.

Nathan said...

Good Luck with WI today, I have the same thing. I know how it can feel. I have lost 24 lbs in my first 30 days, so I'm hoping to continue the loss. You had a great last week with 4lbs. Come to my site, and let me know how you did, I think it would be great to hear! GL today!