Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Goals for next week....

I am more determined than ever after losing just one lb this week.... so, to refoucs myself, I've decided to make some new goals for myself this week (Wednesday through Wednesday):

1. Lose at least 2 pounds this week
2. Stay within my points everyday and not dip into my flex points
3. Work out at least 5 days this week
4. Make some new dishes that I can make and eat throughout the week
5: Drink more water!!

I've decided that I am going to join Washington Sports Club, so I've got to go in and pick up my 7 day pass and then begin my membership... that should help me achieve my workout and weightloss goals.

I've reintroduced the candy bowl at my desk and I also baked White Chocolate Macadamia nut cookies last night to bring into work. Luckily for me, I don't really like candy or cookies (I'm more of a potato chip/mac n' cheese girl) so I'm not tempted by it. But some people brought in Dunkin' Donuts this morning and it took serious will power to resist..... had it not been for weigh in today, I may have jumped into the donut box face first!

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Kerrin,

I love the goals, I really think they are very achieveable (is that a word....lol). Well I had to fight the temptation the other night when I passed this little Italian Deli, as they make the best subs, and use Boars Head meat....my fav....but I kept driving....and I was so proud of myself.

Well I wanted to loose 3 lbs at WI today, but failed. I only lost 2.5lbs which I'm still very happy with. That makes a total of 26.5 lbs lost in just 6 weeks. Which I'm really satisfied with.

I really would like for us to keep in contact as we might be able to keep each other on track.

Till then,

Nathan

theantijared said...

Your goals look awesome!!! Also, after those 7 days, I am sure you will want to join the gym!