Monday, October 27, 2008

A Little Hiatus...



I haven't been on for a few days, but I had a great weekend filled with family, friends, and unfortunately FOOD. Friday night was a Halloween party thrown by one of my favorite couples where I had 2 glasses of wine, 2 beers, and some snacks I should not have eaten. However, I may have made up for it with activity points earned from dancing and singing karaoke... : ) Not the best choices I ever made, but I had the flex points for it and I had a ton of fun with some great people. As you can see, I went as Sarah Palin and I'm joined by Mary as Victoria Beckham. 

Saturday night was a great friend's birthday, so her boyfriend invited us to a birthday dinner at a Mexican restaurant followed by a trip to the bar. After spending the entire day sleeping after the Halloween party, I hadn't had a thing to eat until dinner. Chips, salsa, cheese enchiladas and a jumbo margarita ended up being my supper followed by 2 beers at the bar afterwards. I did get some dancing in, so that may have been my saving grace : ) Again, another great night with great friends (picture with the birthday girl). 

Sunday was spent cleaning, doing laundry and spending time with my family and later some friends. Breakfast was a Smart Ones Breakfast Sandwich, but when lunch rolled around, I just wasn't hungry. I ate dinner at yet another Mexican restaurant with my parents and got a chicken burrito with chips and salsa. Later that night, I met up with two friends at a sports bar and had 2 beers, but managed to stay away from the wings! I guess I drank my lunch points! 

I've got weigh in on Wednesday, so we'll see how the scale looks. I've gotta get back in the gym tomorrow, recommit myself and stick to my goals.  Here's today's menu:

Breakfast:
-Tea w/ Splenda
-Mini Clif Bar 

Lunch:
-Smart Ones Pasta Primavera
-Sliced red bell pepper
-cucumber slices
-kiwi
-100 calorie pack Jello pudding

Snack:
-Baked Tostitos
-salsa

Dinner:
-Whole wheat pasta with zucchini, squash and mushrooms in a lemon garlic sauce

No comments: