Saturday, October 11, 2008

Great meal last night

Mary and I went to Carmello's last night, one my favorite restaurants. I saved up my flex points so I could splurge...... I had three glasses of chianti, 3 small pieces of bread with butter, 1/2 of my pasta (cheese tortellini in a cream rosa sauce with shrimp & mushrooms) and split a piece of cheesecake with Mary. It's more then I wanted to eat, but it was sooooooo good. I'll just have to get in the gym today, work it off, and stay on plan to the tee for the rest of the week.  

Not sure what will be on the menu for today....... 

Breakfast:
-1 scrambled egg
-3 slices turkey bacon 
-2 slices WW toast w/ light butter 

Lunch:
-left over veggie pizza on honey wheat crust 

Dinner:
-not sure yet... maybe tuna salad or Smart Ones frozen meal with salad

No comments: