Monday, October 6, 2008

Menu 10/06/08

Today's menu was pretty straight forward, but I didn't find myself hungry today. I also tried a new recipe for dinner which was delicious (and only 4 points!). I'm finding that planning my meals has helped me stay within my daily points (24) and use the food I have in my fridge. 

Breakfast:
Breakfast Burrito 
-1 scrambled egg
-3 slices turkey bacon
-1 slice low fat provolone
-Whole wheat tortilla
-1 glass fat free milk 

Lunch:
-Turkey Sandwich with fat free mayo, low fat provolone and tomato 
-1 sliced red bell pepper 
-1 banana
-1 Diet Coke 

Snack:
- 1 cup honeydew melon 

Dinner:
-Eggplant Rollatini (recipe to follow later) 
-Barilla Plus Pasta 
-1 cup peas

Snack:
-Fat free yogurt

I've got my weigh in on Wednesday night, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be down at least 3 lbs from last week. 

No comments: