Thursday, October 16, 2008

A random mix of things...

Today is Mom's birthday, so "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!" I was feeling funny when I woke up this morning, so I didn't eat any breakfast. I met Mom for lunch at California Pizza Kitchen where we spilt the Veggie Pizza on honey wheat dough. Even though we were supposed to be celebrating, I didn't feel like eating and ate something even though I didn't want to. When I got back to work, I still wasn't feeling well and eventually came home from work early, which bummed me because I missed shooting trap with my coworkers. 

Dinner consisted of 4 Morningstar Farms Mini-Corn Dogs (vegetarian, but still delicious) and I'm not sure if I'll have anything else tonight. I just plan on relaxing, sipping some tea and reading my book. The most important thing to remember is that just because I only used 10 of 24 points today, I don't get to eat the other 14 points tomorrow!! :) 

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Kerrin,

Well sorry to hear you are not feeling well. It is truly a bummer when this happens, because it is hard to eat the points. I did like your phrase about "can't eat them tomorrow" you are absolutely right.

Congrats on your new blog. I think that is great, I'll have to check it out.

Happy Bday to your mom.

Take care!