Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A pretty awesome day

So today was a great day for a variety of reasons, but it was a great day for my weight loss goals too. Not only did I eat some really delicious food, but I stayed within my points value, got in an ass-kicking workout and loved the numbers I saw on the scale! So here is the menu for today:

Breakfast:
-2 Van's waffles (2 points for 2 waffles, you've got to get them!) 
-reduced calorie pancake syrup
-light butter
-red grapefruit
-fat free milk 

AM Snack:
-reduced fat cheese stick 

Lunch:
-Leftover Shrimp and Vegetables with garlic sauce
-brown rice 
-apple 
-sugar free pudding 
-Diet Dr Pepper 

PM Snack:
-Kashi Cereal bar 

Dinner:
-Salad from Chipotle with lettuce, black beans, mild salsa, corn salsa and cheese (no dressing)

I've got weigh in tomorrow, so send skinny vibes my way!!

No comments: