Tuesday, December 2, 2008

On a roll.....

It never ceases to amaze me how much a few days of staying on plan and working out can make you feel like a different person. I've been struggling with PMS and ridiculous amounts of bitchiness this week so throwing myself into meal planning and the gym has been my saving grace. I would to publicly thank Pamela and Nathan for their Marie Antoinette nominations! The world of blogging has provided me with a whole new support system for meeting my goals and I'm so thankful for them and their encouragement and inspiration. 

Last night I was in the gym for an hour with 30 minutes on the arc trainer, 15 minutes on the stationary bike and 15 minutes of ab work. Tonight I had another personal training session with Curtis and did a lot of chest, back and arm work so I'm guessing that I'll be very sore tomorrow! I'm still pretty confident that I'll either gain a little or maintain at weigh in tomorrow because of my over-indulgent holiday weekend. Today was a great food day for me, so here's the meal plan:

Breakfast:
-Egg white omelet with diced peppers and reduced fat cheese
-3 slices turkey bacon 
-1 cup fat free milk 
-tea with Splenda and fat free milk 

AM Snack:
-Orange slices 
-tea w/ Splenda 

Lunch:
-Leftover Creamy Chicken w/ Mushrooms
-green salad with light Caesar dressing 
-1 cup strawberries
-sugar free Jello pudding
-Diet Dr Pepper

PM Snack:
-banana
-2 hard boiled egg whites 

Dinner:
-High fiber pasta with ground turkey spaghetti sauce 
-whole wheat English muffin with light butter

Dessert:
-sugar free Black Cherry jello 

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Kerrin,

Well I had a great WI with a loss of 3.4 lbs. That makes 43 lbs in 13 weeks, and today is my 3rd month of healthy living. Today I was in NYC at Radio City Music Hall to watch the XMAS Spectacular and we went to a lil italian restaurant and I ate things I shouldn't. It is the first time in 3 months, I feel bad, but I know it was a special occassion. She bought the ticket for my success. Let me know how WI went!